Are you, or your company…
An Open Source advocate?
Focused on reducing risk from the threats of patent aggressors?
Committed to authentic participation in the greater Open Source ecosystem?
Interested in attracting and retaining top software developers?
Dedicated to improving customer trust?
To publicly demonstrate you have an Open Source strategy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are the perfect OIN member and we invite you to seriously consider joining our patent non-aggression community.
Membership is FREE and the process is simple. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Here’s what to expect.
- Complete the form below to provide us with your information
- Submit the form
- Dropbox Sign (formerly HelloSign) will email you a link to get a signature
- You will have a chance to review the OIN License Agreement – If you have any questions, they are most likely answered here. If they are not, please email [email protected] and we will reply or connect you with your Regional Licensing Representative
- Type or draw your name — this certifies as your electronic signature — in the signature box as indicated in the document
- Continue and ensure you press the “I agree” button at the end
- You will be emailed an opportunity to download the signed agreement from Dropbox Sign (formerly HelloSign)
- Congratulations! You are a new OIN community member. We encourage you to get involved.
- Connect with us on social media
- Sign up — if you haven’t already – for INSIDER eNews
- Download and use the OIN Community Member logo on your marketing materials and
- Explore our Community Listing to find other OIN members in your industry and
- Check out our website to ensure you get the most from your Member Benefits
"*" indicates required fields